Getting a college degree, getting married, having a baby are just a few of life’s big events. People go to great lengths to ensure that their major life events are well planned and positive. Choosing to add doula support to your birth plan, may be the best investment you will make to help ensure a positive birth experience. The doula’s motto is: “How will she remember this?”
My Childbirth Doula Services Include:
- One free consultation
- Years of experience, accumulated knowledge, and passion in Maternal and Child Health
- 2 prenatal visits
- Unlimited phone and email support (prenatally and postpartum)
- On-call availability starting from your 38th week of pregnancy
- Continuous labor support once labor begins
- Guaranteed back-up doula availability in case of emergency or illness
- Immediate postpartum support, if desired (1-2 hours postpartum)
- One visit within the first six weeks postpartum, if desired
My fee is $1,000. Because I believe in the DONA vision of “A doula for every woman who wants one,” I gladly offer the flexibility of payment plans.
In addition, if you are interested in capturing the incredible power, loving connection, and intense energy of your labor and birth experience, I would like to invite you to consider taking advantage of this time-limited offer of deeply discounted doula + photography package in the amount of $1,250. Photography services are offered by a talented photography colleague, Amy Spadacini, who recently moved from Italy and would like to build her birth photography portfolio. You can find a sample of her work at https://amyspadacini.com/. Call me to discuss your needs and set up a free meeting!